Friday, September 18, 2015

The End of Summer Break 2015


As summer break came to a close, we had to start getting ready to go back to school.  Emma's preschool had a registration day where we went to finish up her paperwork.  The girls ended up looking so cute that day, I had to grab a quick picture before we left the house.


Emma keeps me on my toes with her fun personality.  On the morning, I took this picture she walked up with a back pack, hat and sunglasses on.  She informed me "We press the Blues Clues button to take off to the sky". 


We have found ourselves a new farmers market "home" at Waialua Farmers Market.  The vendors are so friendly and always send me home with more produce than I actually paid for.  All four of us went one Saturday and Marlie got to enjoy a fresh coconut among other goodies.


Bryan & I got to celebrate our anniversary a week late with dinner at a popular local restaurant, Opal Thai.  After dinner we got some ice cream and did a little window shopping.

On the actual last day of summer break, we spent a few hours at the pool with friends.  It was a nice laid back way to enjoy the day.

The girls both started school on July 29.  Marlie is in 3rd grade at our local post elementary school and Emma is in preschool at a local private school.  They were both so excited to attend their new schools.  

Marlie took tennis lessons for the first time.  She had a lot of fun and considering it was her first time, I thought she did great.  

We went into Honolulu on the last day of July for our first Eat The Street.  There was lots of good food but I think the girls enjoyed running around outside the most.  







1 comment: