Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stitch Fix #15

Here is my 15th fix!  It's crazy to think it's already been that long since I first learned about Stitch Fix.

Freida Regular Length Skinny Jean by Mavi
I liked these pants but not enough for their $98 price.  I also have two other pairs of black pants that I rarely wear.

Belfern Marled Mixed Knit Sleeveless Cardigan by Kensie
This was SO soft but just not my style.  I could, however, totally see my little sister wearing this.

Lanette Knit Back Silk Blouse by Daniel Rainn
This was a nice blouse and I liked the flowy fit.  It's just not something I'm interested in right now.

Calvin Scoop Neck Striped Knit Top by Papermoon
This was much too short in length and just didn't fit me well at all.

Dustin Mixed Print Graphic Print Top by 19 Cooper
This loose, comfortable top won me over!  I'm hesitant to buy a sleeveless top in the middle of winter but I've been wearing this under and cardigan and really like it!


Every month I look forward to receiving my 'Fix' of clothes that were picked specifically for me.
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, 
I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how the service works


No comments:

Post a Comment