Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Best of 2014

I took a long break from blogging over the holidays, but with the arrival of the new year, I'm ready to post again.  2014 was good to us, but definitely trying at times.  For Christmas I made our family calendars with some of our favorite pictures of the year.  I thought I'd keep that theme for my first blog post of 2015 and review some of our highlights of last year.

Marlie went ice skating for the first time


Marlie & I traveled to Georgia for our cousin's wedding

We had our first long term foster placement

 I hosted my first Favorite Things party



We celebrated Easter

Emma got her first haircut

Emma & I traveled to Georgia for my sister's UGA graduation

Bryan graduated from Command & General Staff College
(and shortly after started the Advanced Military Studies Program)


We got to drive laps around the Kansas Speedway

Bryan & I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary

Marlie started 2nd grade and Emma started morning preschool 2 days a week


Marlie turned 7

We had family pictures taken in a local sunflower field


We traveled to Columbia, Missouri to see our University of Georgia Bulldogs play


We traveled to Georgia for Thanksgiving
My family came to visit us for Christmas

For 2015, I actually have a lot of the same goals as I had last year.  We also hope that the Army will send us to a new duty station this year so that is a big change that will be happening.  I'm looking forward to seeing what this year holds for our family!    









No comments:

Post a Comment