Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stitch Fix #14

I still have a few Stitch Fix shipments from last year that I haven't posted yet.  
I'll start with this one - Stitch Fix #14

Camilla Graphic Print Split Back Blouse by Renee C

Duffy Open Crochet Dolman Sleeve Knit Top by Kut From The Kloth

Camille Striped Pocket Front Tank by Market and Spruce

Renya Racerback Striped Maxi Dress by Renee C

Hammond Enamel Clover Stud Earrings by AV Max
I just couldn't decide between this top and maxi dress so I kept them both!  They are both made in the USA which makes me love them even more!



Every month I look forward to receiving my 'Fix' of clothes that were picked specifically for me.
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, 
I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how the service works


No comments:

Post a Comment