Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Favorite People, Favorite Things



Last weekend I hosted my second favorite things party.  I hosted my first one in the spring and we had so much fun, my friends requested round two.  At the first party we each brought our favorite desserts and drinks to share.  For the second party, we each brought our favorite dips to share.  

For both parties I printed these cute stickers and put them on colorful gift bags for each lady to take home.  For the first party we each filled out a favorite things questionnaire, but for the second party I created a quiz about each guests favorite things (that didn't necessarily relate to the item they brought).  

Each guest brought 3 items that cost $10 or less.  We took turns sharing our favorite things and drawing three names of ladies that got to take our item home.      


The item that I chose as one of my favorite things was a mason jar tumbler

Here are some of the other great things we exchanged:


Grapefruit facial scrub and Burt's Bees Lip Balm



Maybelline lip gloss



Hand lotion and Witherbee Soap Bar



Ingredients for homemade bread and The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter









No comments:

Post a Comment