Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stitch Fix #13


This fix was an interesting one.  Honestly, my initial reaction was that I wouldn't want to keep anything.  Here's what I got:
Leya Thermal Knit Short Sleeve Top by Tart


Benfeld Tiered Colorblocked Mini Skirt by Mystree
Larsen Sheer Detail Striped Knit Top by Laila Jayde
Mariella Bali Print Wrap Scarf - Spun Scarves by Subtle Luxury

Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee by Pomelo
I  eventually conceded that this gray Pomelo top would be a good staple for my wardrobe.  Gray shirts are not my favorite so I really don't own any.  I've actually worn this top a lot and grown to love it.


Every month I look forward to receiving my 'Fix' of clothes that were picked specifically for me.
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, 
I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how the service works

No comments:

Post a Comment