Friday, October 17, 2014

Stitch Fix #12

I've let myself get behind again on sharing my monthly Stitch Fix shipments.  Here is Stitch Fix #12 from a few months ago. 

Corinna Striped Dolman Top by Pomelo

Aleah V-Neck Heathered Dolman Sleeve Shirt by Pomelo

Tobey Mixed Stripe Maxi Skirt by Chris & Carol 
Annabelle Long Beaded Necklace by 31 Bits

Heubert Space Dye Open Cardigan by Renee C

The only item I kept from this shipment was the cardigan.  Even though I love cardigans, I wasn't sure about this one.  However, I must admit that I wear this one all the time now!

Every month I look forward to receiving my 'Fix' of clothes that were picked specifically for me.
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, 
I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how the service works



No comments:

Post a Comment