Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stitch Fix #11

In my continued effort to catch up on posting my Stitch Fix shipments, here is what I received in Fix #11.  

Just Black - Faye Skinny Jean

41Hawthorn - Filbert Houndstooth Henley Blouse

Tart - Cliff Solid Roll-Tab Henley Knit Shirt
Margaret Elizabeth Jewelry - Eliza Druzy Stud Earrings

Under Skies - Abbie Pintuck Button-Back Blouse
I loved the earrings and the white Henley was SO soft, but they were both a little more than I wanted to spend.  The Under Skies green blouse was my favorite of the Fix so I kept it.  

Every month I look forward to receiving my 'Fix' of clothes that were picked specifically for me.
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, 
I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how the service works



No comments:

Post a Comment