Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stitch Fix #10

 I'm a few months behind posting my Stitch Fix shipments.  Here's a quick recap of what was in Fix #10.
Giuliana Bootcut Jeans by Kut From the Kloth

May Tribal Print Sueded Sleeves Jacket by Under Skies

Adrienne Lightweight Dragonfly Print Infinity Scarf by 41Hawthorn

Trinidad Chevron Striped Henley Blouse by Fun2Fun



Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse by 41Hawthorn


I really liked the Fun2Fun Henley Blouse but it didn't fit me well.  This month I kept only the pink 41Hawthorn blouse.


Every month I look forward to receiving my 'Fix' of clothes that were picked specifically for me.
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, 
I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how the service works



No comments:

Post a Comment