Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stitch Fix #9


My next box is on it's way so I'm racing to get Fix #9 posted first.  
I was pleased that I got 5 clothing items in this shipment and no accessories.  

It's no secret that I'm a sucker for cardigans, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Addison Striped Knit Cardigan by 41Hawthorn

This was the most disappointing piece in my fix because I got a VERY similar jacket last month.
Alan Cowl Neck Asymmetrical Jacket by Sweet Rain

I considered keeping this top but decided against it in the end.
Selfridge Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Top by 41Hawthorn

I really liked this dress but I usually only wear dresses to church on Sunday so I decided it would be more practical for me to keep something else that I would get more use out of.
Shanae Geo Print Tie Waist Dress by Daniel Rainn

This was the keeper from Fix #9.  I don't have any other green shirts and this is a nice 
basic top that I should be able to get plenty of wear out of.
Queensland Dolman Jersey Top by 41Hawthorn

Every month I look forward to receiving my 'Fix' of clothes that were picked specifically for me.
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, 
I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how the service works



No comments:

Post a Comment