Thursday, February 27, 2014

Revolving Door

I have so many posts that are in progress in my head right now, but I just haven't found the time to type them out.  Our neighbors have joked that our house lately has been a revolving door of children and I totally agree.
Last Monday we received a call asking if we could take a little boy that night for the rest of the week.  We said yes to him with the condition that he had to leave by Friday afternoon because we had already committed to taking a little girl for the weekend.  Sure enough, he left around 1pm on Friday and she arrived around 4pm!



We were EXHAUSTED by the end of the weekend but the kids were both sweet and I'm glad we could love on them for a short time.



Hopefully I can catch up on a few posts while things are calm{ish} around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment