Friday, January 24, 2014

Stitch Fix #8

I received my last Stitch Fix of 2013 in November.  Unlike other subscription services out there, I love that Stitch Fix lets you schedule your shipments whenever you'd like to receive them.  I knew we'd be out of town for most of December so I chose not to receive a shipment that month.  I'll be posting my box for this month soon, but here is Fix #8 from November.  

First is this scarf by 41Hawthorn.  I loved the fabric, but I don't wear scarves that much and I like to knit my own anyway.  

Rebecca Plaid Knit Infinity Scarf by 41Hawthorn
Rebecca Plaid Knit Infinity Scarf by 41Hawthorn
I LOVED these Kut From the Kloth jeans, but they were a little more than I wanted to pay.  Luckily, my husband got them for me for Christmas!

Ina Boyfriend Jean by Kut From The Kloth
Polka dots are hard for me to resist, but I would have preferred this TCEC sweater to be a little bigger on me than it was.  It was cute though!
Stevenson Polka Dot Crew Neck Sweater by TCEC
I like that Stitch Fix sends me some items that I wouldn't normally pick out for myself, but this Kensie jacket just wasn't something I could see myself wearing especially considering it's price.  
Jason Asymmetrical Zip Up Jacket by Kensie
I kept seeing this THML tank throughout the spring and summer and although I didn't request it, I hoped I would receive it.  I finally did and somehow forgot to take a picture of it!  I wear it all the time with a gray cardigan as suggested on the style card.  I love that I can wear it year round!  

Stitch Fix was definitely my favorite discovery of 2013.  I can't wait to get my shipment each month!
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?

Stitch Fix #1 tells in more detail about how everything works



No comments:

Post a Comment