Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello 2014!

I'm not huge on resolutions, but I do love the idea of a clean slate and fresh start.  I would hope that we all want to be and do better than the year before.  I've come up with some specific and some general goals for the year ahead.  I know I won't accomplish them all, but I'm a list making kind of girl and hopefully this post will help me to stay focused on some of the tasks.



My goals for 2014 are:


- To make a positive difference in the life of a child in foster care  

- To run 365 miles

- To be able to do at least 12 good push ups in a row

- To do more knitting and crocheting

- To get all my pictures organized

- To purge my life and home of unnecessary "stuff"

- To blog at least once per week

- To cook all the recipes in my Nana's recipe box

These are just some of the things I would like to achieve this year.  What are your goals for 2014?




No comments:

Post a Comment