Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stitch Fix #6

I was getting my hair cut this morning (makes you feel like a new woman doesn't it??) and I was telling my stylist about Stitch Fix.  I realized that I am due to share what was in my sixth box.  After choosing some cooler weather pieces the past few months, I finally got a great hot weather item!
If you want to know more about how Stitch Fix works, you can read my original post here.  For now, check out what I received in August!

I have a hard time resisting polka dots...
Cheska Sheer Dot Print Sleeveless Top  by Papillon
I was a fan of this dress.  It was cute, comfortable and best of all - made in America!  I'm willing to pay a little more for local items, but this was just a bit out of my price range.
Schepers Cotton Striped Dress by Missa

Andrea Cowl Neck Cotton Tank by Bobi

Danny 5-Pocket Knit Pants by Kut From The Kloth

Circle Enclosed Scale Earrings by 41Hawthorn

The sheer dot top was by far the winner in fix #6.  I wore it out to dinner with the family as soon as I got it.


And thanks to the super helpful style cards, I realized I had a green skirt that would pair with it perfectly for church!

                                      

Stitch Fix is probably my favorite discovery of 2013.  I can't wait to get my shipment each month!
If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up:  

Would you like to see what items I've received in my previous Stitch Fix shipments?



No comments:

Post a Comment