Monday, August 19, 2013

Parmesan Potatoes

A few weeks ago I needed to make a finger food for our neighborhood Bible study.  I had a lot of potatoes that needed to be used, and I found the perfect recipe at Favorite Family Recipes.   Their recipe used small potato halves, but I had large baking potatoes on hand so I just cut them into slices.  These were a hit and the dish was completely empty in no time!


 

Parmesan Potato Slices

potatoes, cut in slices
1/4 cup butter
grated parmesan cheese
garlic powder
other seasonings, optional

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
While the oven is preheating, place butter in 9x13 baking dish and melt in the oven.
Once butter is melted, sprinkle parmesan cheese and other seasonings all over dish.
Place potato slices flat in dish on top of butter and seasonings.
Bake in oven 40 minutes.
Cool potatoes for 5 minutes before removing from baking dish.
Serve with sour cream or ranch on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment