Thursday, August 29, 2013

Catching My Breath

Things have been just a little busy around here lately so I haven't had a chance to post in a week or so.  Here are a few of the things I've/we've had going on over the past 7 days:

Marlie's 6th Birthday party prep
Mom flew in
Parent-Teacher conferences
Bryan's small group social/cookout
Bunco
Marlie's 6th Birthday party
Visited the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City
church
PWOC kick off
CGSOC Commandant's Reception (& an improptu sushi date night!)
Marlie's 6th birthday & a trip to Chuck E Cheese
babysitting another toddler and newborn foster baby
Mom flew out
my neighbor's baby shower

I am trying to regroup though and working on some new posts - including some more of our favorite recipes!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment