Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stitch Fix #4

Stitch Fix #4 arrived shortly before we went on vacation.  One of the great things about the service is that you can request clothes for specific occasions.  I let them know that Bryan & I would be going on a trip for our anniversary and I would like clothes that may be good to wear at the beach resort.  Once again I had fun trying on each item that was chosen for me.  If you'd like to try Stitch Fix for yourself, you can read my original post here explaining more about the service and how you can sign up.

Here is what I received in Fix #4:

Kensie - Diane Belted Colorblock Tank Dress

41Hawthorn - Calafia Jersey Wrap Dress


Evolution by Cyrus - Munro Tie-Waist Striped Cardigan


Colourworks - Gaia Mesh Trim Jersey Tank

Mak - Jaclynn 3/4 Sleeve Button-Up Cardigan

Although it was a higher price point than I prefer, I decided to keep the striped cardigan.  I love the single white 'lace' panel and the tie waist.  However, it is difficult for me to wear the color orange since our biggest SEC rivals are that color. ;)  Bryan has said I'm not allowed to wear the sweater during football season!

If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up.  http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3058499

If you're already using Stitch Fix, what is your favorite item that you've received?

           

No comments:

Post a Comment