Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stitch Fix #3

Since #4 is on it's way to me, I figured I'd better get around to finally sharing Fix #3!  Each month I get so excited about receiving a box of clothes that were chosen specifically for me!  You can read my original post here explaining how Stitch Fix works and how you can sign up

Now on to the clothes!

Kut From The Kloth - Callie Denim Jacket

Papermoon - Dellora Button-Up Zig-Zag Blouse

41Hawthorn - Wren V-neck Cap Sleeve Jersey Top

Marjorie Baer - Triangular Spear Danglers

Tulle - Charlise Cotton Knit Skirt

I already own a denim jacket, so there was no need for me to have a second one.  I was VERY tempted to keep the zig zag blouse, but decided to let that go too.  I was hopeful that the red top would make a nice addition to my closet, but it was not flattering on me at all.  The only keeper this time was the skirt.   It is SO soft and comfortable and I like the simple details on it.  The versatility of it was also a big selling point for me.  I've worn it with a plain white cotton t-shirt, but also cuter tank tops. 

If you would like a stylist to select some great items just for you, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up.  http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3058499

If you're already using Stitch Fix, what is your favorite item that you've received?

No comments:

Post a Comment