Monday, April 22, 2013

Stitch Fix #2

Last weekend I received my second Stitch Fix!  I definitely do not like taking pictures of myself, but I think it helps to see what the clothes look like on, so I'm going to take one (or 4) for the team!  These items weren't as much 'me' as my first box was, but I still enjoyed trying on clothes that I might not typically choose for myself.  Here is what was in my 2nd fix:

Joe Belted Striped Jersey Dress by Tulle    
I kept this dress because I think it would be perfect for a summer date night.

This sweater is by Mystree but that's all I know.  Another top was listed on my invoice so I believe this was accidentally sent to me.
 This sweater didn't do anything for me so I sent it back.

Ivy Solid Tab Sleeve V-Neck Blouse by 41Hawthorn
I loved the color of this but it was the exact same style as the shirt I kept last month.

Alaina Striped Button-Up Tank by Very J
Do I even need to bother to say that this shirt was not for me? 
I did love the fabrics though!

Pyramid Rhinestone Charm Necklace by 41Hawthorn
This necklace was cute but I didn't need another delicate gold one.

Of course I'm already looking forward to my third Stitch Fix next month!  If you want to know more about how this fabulous personal styling service works, check out my first post about it here.  If you want a stylist to select some great items just for you, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral code to sign up.  

Have you tried Stitch Fix yet?  What's your favorite item(s) that you've received?

No comments:

Post a Comment