Monday, February 4, 2013

Recipe: Spinach Dip

Every so often I will come across someone who is new to spinach dip.  If you are one of those people, this recipe is for you!  Spinach dip is so easy and always popular with a crowd.  You can just throw it in a bowl and serve with crackers or tortilla chips.  If you'd rather make it a little more presentable, you can serve it in a bread bowl like King's Hawaiian.  
We went over to watch the Superbowl with some of our friends last night and this is what I took.  I almost wish that I hadn't though because I have already eaten too much of the leftovers!  At least spinach is good for you, right?! 


Spinach Dip

10oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & excess liquid squeezed out
1 cup mayonnaise
16oz sour cream
1 Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
green onions, chopped - optional

Mix together all ingredients.  Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.  Garnish with green onions if desired.  Serve with your favorite dippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment